November 25, 2008

Shading, parsay

Okay, well for all the lucky suckers out in the US, I want to give y'all a pre-emp Happy Thanksgiving. I can't complain about it cause I get paid to stay home Thurs-Sun. Uhm, I'm actually going to start drawing up (trying to at least) more of the chars in my style. What does that do for anyone? Nothing. Nothing at all. But it is cool, right? I think it is at least. I really don't know what else to yap to people about right now. I'm just making sure we keep fresh here =DI shaded this and blah blah. Uhm, Yeah, like I said, more people, I'll draw. Who is in the blogmic anywho? All of us just three at a time in time? Sounds nifty. Somewhere in here there will be a delay tho cause I need to do Suomi Pride 3 (well, 4) cause yeah, all my Finnish pride is intact? I don't know.

-End post.

4 comments:

Harri Conde said...

Im so confused.

ONE MONTH TO CHRISTMAS!!! :D

??? said...

-pokes Harri- Confused about what?

Being in the US isn't so lucky... I mean, Thanksgiving food is good and all, but the holiday isn't such a big deal to me. But I have to agree that the vacation time is AWESOME. It's like a Christmas break teaser or something.

Harri Conde said...

I WANT VACATION!

Holiday.

Oh wait, I have thursday and friday off :D

I'm always confused so don't worry :)

Oriphan said...

[huggles Kei]
...I forgot how Jace wanted me to draw his character.
O__o
Crapzula....[starts drawing random shitz]
Anyway, glad to see this finished. <3
It came out fantastic. =3

Oreh needs a nap. @_@