November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Me

Yeah, I guess I'll be the one saying happy birthday to me. Uhm...I feel kinda bad pushing that blogmic page down more but I guess Ori can have that as part of the layout somewhere...if not I'll talk something out. Anywho, I too did a picture that was for fun for the blogmic. I'm more of a shojo person so yeah, my style doesn't resemble Ori's much at all. It also helps if Ori keeps the same style to things as it's hard to mimic jello =p. I just called ur art jello. I think this is the full picture if you click on it. If someone is compelled to color a messy picture, by all means, do so. It's okay looking...coulda did better...also I notice I got this thing for drawing diagnally.

Uhhhhhmm...not much else I guess. I'm listening to Meja and I am always late to the draw, but I love her late 90's stuff. Her voice is so...just I dunno...listening to her music has such an effect on me that either cheers me up or calms me to a mellow state.

Oh, and for fun, a little old skool writing for laughs for those who never got to see it:

Word yo, I'm Mario
A plumber fighting Wario
Pimpin' my princess to King Koopa
Not paying so I fight the Koopa Troopa
Eating my mushrooms
Bringing bad guys to their doom
Grabbing a fire flower
Frying goombas with my power

No one stands in my way
I look at the Boo and he goes astray
Pirana plants get fried
Kicking them off to the side
Entering the pipe in the ground
Finding 1-ups in blocks I pound
Platforms rising and falling
Jumping past them as the time limit's calling

Through another pipe into the water
Burning Cheep-Cheeps into seaweed fodder
The final castle where Bowser resides
Stomping Bullet Bills to get where the princess hides
Getting past fireballs and grabbing the axe
Bowser falls into the flames as the bridge contracts
Getting back the lady and all the mushroom men
Waiting for Bowser to steal her all over again

3 comments:

Oriphan said...

Happy Birthday Kei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pounces, snuggles and showers Kei with gifts and affection]

Hope you have a wonderful day!

brutus said...

heh, you been me to the birthday post. Happy Birthday :)

Harri Conde said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Kei!

'Twas also my mother's birthday. I got tipsy :S