November 8, 2008

I'm Making A Post And Checking It Twice

Hey hey, I'm bored and making another post. See, I made my twice a month posting like I promised. I picked up Gears of War 2 this week and it's not bad. Sadly, not bad is the best I can say. Some of the new stuff is insane, but they seem to have overdone it and the glitches or just poor programing are still there. Also, being rich as I am I picked up Fallout 3 which is a great game but is just Oblivion with a Fallout skin applied to it. I'm tempted to play it right now actually...

Anywho, I'm already ready for Left 4 Dead. More Co-op fun! tons of zombies coming at you and you and ur friends gotta stay alive. It seems fun to me at least lol. Yeah, I'm all about gaming and insurance right now.

Anything else I can say...uhhm it's also really interesting to finally get to be a guy. 9-10 years of me posing as a girl (both being forced than voluntarily) and I learned so much through all of that stuff. I figure if we get that blog-ic on here (why is blogic not coming up on here as a typo?) I'll end up as a girl again but I'm happy with that. After all the years of being treated one way, now people can be confused, save for all my buddies that know who I really am. Either way, it's a really cool experience and it's not something I can tell people to try, but it's fun to try if you can fit the part.

Next post, I'll try to put a bunch of pictures up or something. How about my art wall when I get a chance? I get kinda iffy on that cause I don't want to take pics out of my portfolio (that no one looks at) and paste them on poster board to my wall (glue stick so they come off easily). I need to find a way to be able to fit them on. I ws thinknig of maybe able to liek cut slits in the corners and hold the paper by its corners, I'm not sure.

There we go, thre's my post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't changed at all Kei have you. haha. Still a fool as always.

Kei Trains said...

Lol, Tabby, I'll always love you =)

And no, the only change in my life is that all ppl now know I'm messed up in the head instead of wondering if I'm a girl or not =D

Oriphan said...

....We need to get yo a scanner lol.
[huggles]
I still gotta draw up Kei as a ninja/warrior/maid...
Ugh...I don't have a real day off until Tuesday @_@
...shit gotta go. I'm gonna be late for work. @______@

brutus said...

ninja maid Kei? That'll be great :D

*still holding out for guest apperance by tk411*

oh, and hot damn, Tabby, loooong time no see. How's it been?

Harri Conde said...

here's my pic...
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc352/hattieskettie/us.jpg
:)

Oriphan said...

Aw Harri you're so pretty. <3333
I'll put you in there.

And as for the Storm trooper, Bru...I've decided to make Kei a ninja Cosplayer.
She never wears anything normal. So She might dress up as a TK411. lol