November 14, 2008

Kei's Quota

I have a quota to keep here...and I'm exceeding it half way through the month.

Now, I don't have much to say at the moment, but I figure to contribute along with things, I'll add some posts about something that is amusing. I wanted to do like in Family Guy and have a "You know what grinds my gears" kinda thing, and maybe I will, tho it's overdone quite a bit, but I can always make it more amusing. I'm Kei, and I love to comedy it up...or just complain about lots of things.

But seriously tho, know what grinds my gears? When people just walk across the street in traffic. Usually I stop for people, but now that I go to Springfield, I wanna hit people. It's like I stop and let someone go and they have their pants down to their knees and they walk like as slow as possible as if there's nothing in the world going on save for the 100 people waiting to go by. I mean, I know it's hard to walk with pants that low, and then I wonder why wear pants at all at that point. But I digress, there's tons of people who are in a cross walk for about a millisecond while there's traffic and just think its okay to jump out and walk slow. It makes me feel one of the poor drivers in Saints Row where you just fall out in front of a car and get hit to get money. I'm hoping one day they realize we need a good bumper system like with bumper cars where you can just effectively hit people to the side without killing them. Maybe not, I don't know. I guess then I'd be going out of my way to hit everyone on the sidewalk and especially deaf people. I can dream.

And one last note before I run to work. I was on a site getting some costumes and I saw in the maid section that the #3 bestseller is a Men's Large (or XL, I forget) maid costume. Is that not odd or creepy? Coming from me, I guess it's funny, but yeah lol, I just found that as hilarious.

Anywho, I hope everyone has fun, and if you REALLY wanna be a maid, come to me. I'll be the guy in the maid costume...but then again they're just SOOOO COMMON so good luck finding me!

3 comments:

Harri Conde said...

Totally agreed! In fact I have one post on my old blog about Grinds My Gears.. It's also about driving!!

I'll see if I can fetch it...

Harri Conde said...

http://blot.richardgomer.co.uk/?p=comment.php&postid=20080318

:)

Oriphan said...

Wow...
Wanna know what sucks? My blinkers stopped working. ^__^;;;;

Ooo....I have something for you:

Watch "Hammers & Flood Lights"

http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html