October 26, 2008

WIP

Finally! Finished with my DA-ID.
Check it:

I really needed practice on hands. So almost every drawing I do I'll be adding hands, instead of hiding them. The Apple's name is Core. ((Haha....please don't flog me.)) Anyway, Core was a bitch to color, and as you can tell the ring was Photoshopped, because I f**ked that up too. Meh...I'll keep on practicing though.

Here's my WIP:

It's a gift for my little bro. I have to get around to going over it with a softer lead, and cleaning it up. If the pencilwork comes out satisfactory, I might CG this one later in Photoshop. And once again....Hands =__=

Once I'm done with this one I'll be working on a free commish for my buddy Jace.

I still need to draw something up for Halloween. And finish the site graphics for this blog.

Rant: I hate getting paper cuts from things other than paper. Like plastic salad bowls at Subway.

2 comments:

brutus said...

Plastic salad bowls at Subway? That has to be fun. Back when i worked in Records at Fr*ddie M*c, I remember getting a chunk of my finger cut off by one of the filing folders...that sucked... worst cardboard cut ever


As for advice on hands, I'm the last person that should give you any, since my hand drawings tend to look worse then yours do >.>

Oriphan said...

hee hee...hence the practice.
I try and get as much hands in as I can in each drawing.

It'll force me to practice. after I get hands down, I'll try and get feet in as much as possible.