October 20, 2008

Things you should know for assassination attempts on Ori

I like...

Sushi
Sake
Swords
Guns
Tactical Batons
Tear Gas....
...
Oh wait...that's my grocery list
***

I love video games:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Force Unleashed
Mario Galaxy (Like Happy on crack I swear!)
God of War
Devil May Cry Series
Sly Cooper
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Burnout Series....
So yeah I like games

Anime...not gonna bother listing what I like.
Manga...Holy shit I read too much Manga. Let's leave it at that. >_>

Iced Tea (HOMG I love iced Tea sooooo much...I can live off that shit...well, not really.)
Computers
the internet
my cat (If you dare hold him hostage I'll kick your ass...)
Quies.(Meh....just don't kill him ok? =))
The color of Quies's eyes
I love to draw. Which is why I'm practicing
REAL INDIVIDUALS!
FREE THINKERS!


I love music sooo very...much. It frees the mind, and gets the creative juices flowing...

All my friends who are truly my friends...that includes online friends ^__^ You guys rock.
Even when I was alone you guys chased away the lonelies. <333

******

I hate...

People (The general public mostly)
Broccoli
Wasps
paper cuts with cardboard boxes...
having my ears itch
People
people who act like sheep and believe EVERYTHING they hear or see.
most concepts of organized religion. (I like being a deist, but I'll totally respect people's beliefs and keep my comments to my self...unless some idiot decides to attack me...I'll live and let live if people do the same.))
Wars fought for stupid shit
Our country not minding our own business and worrying about foreign problems instead of worrying about our own economy
most of the republic views of how this country could be run
George W. Bush (Can't wait until election day)
...
Sarah Pallin (Seriously...she's so dumb, and she's so obvious about her little environmental scandals. And she's a heartless bitch, who's only in for money.)
Idiots who think our resources are INFINITE and waste them stupidly.
Spoiled Americans (And yes I'm an American too.)
Banks (Because they're such a huge scam as well.)
The color Pink...such a grotesque color in my opinion...

*****

I wish...

I could be a hermit with internet connection
I had enough money to rescue all my friends from their miserable lives
I could walk around wear no shoes and just socks
I could find a nice pair of black bunny slippers with red eyes...In case you find some...I'm a size 6 1/2 in mens
I could afford a real katana, or a bastard sword...
I could go to college...
I could draw comics...I just can't find the drive too. meh
This list wasn't as long as it is....shit...I need to shorten it.

5 comments:

brutus said...

*sneaks over and pulls a pink shirt down over your head*

Oriphan said...

Bru...I'll kill j00! >__<
[hates pink sooo damn much.]

brutus said...

*quickly snaps photos of Ori in pink, and puts them up on eBay*

Oriphan said...

Shithead...
I'll kill j00
=__=

[Starts winding the Exploding Energizing Bunny army and sets them all on Bru]

brutus said...

*sicks Elmer Fudd on the bunny, whilest enjoying profits from sale of Ori in Pink photography books *