October 23, 2008

Things about me

Well....Ori feels that if she has to make an intro post, i should too. So here goes.

I Like:
pizza
history
reading
writing (rarely)
hot tea
target preactice
watching football (American football, college or pro, not that sissy soccer stuff :p )
webcomics
regular comics
irish whisky
irish music, come to think of it
darts
poker
buch of other things

I love:
My girlfriend
drawing
my school (Go Hokies!)
The Washington Redskins!
my friends (you know who you are)
Anime (*is a total otaku*)
My family.
My Faith
Fall
The first snow of the year.

TV Shows:
Star Trek, in any form.
Stargate.
24
House

Movies:
way too many to list

Anime:
Lord....so many. My Favorite is Ah! Megami Sama tho
Books:
ditto.

Music:
see above. Thers not much I dont like, other then Modern Country, and Rap.

I Dislike:
politicians. Most of them suck >.<
the college newspaper.
new jersey
taxes
bunnies
Michael Moore
NeoNazi's
Asshole Professors.
Job Interviews
People who make their religion look stupid *shakes fist at all fanatics*
stupid people in general

I wish:
I didnt have class tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Oriphan said...

...
[takes notes for Assassination attempts on Bru.]
hmmm
....Killer bunnies sound good....

brutus said...

*blinks* huh.....*prepares bunny traps*