December 23, 2008

My Appendix ASPLODED! T_T

Yes, you heard right. Asploded. Not a fun thing. I woke up last Friday with horrible pain in my stomach. I thought it was just a stomach bug but, when it didn't go away by that night I went to the ER. They gave me a CT scan and took me right back to surgery. Luckily, they were able to do it laparoscopically, three small incisions, a scope, a laser, and bam, you're done. I was up and walking that same day. It was...very painful but I had to do it. I was practically swimming in IV fluids. Had to keep making that trip to the bathroom. >_< Not only that, the only pain meds they gave me were 2-5 mg of morphine every four hours! I couldn't even tell a difference with that little pain medication. Ah well. I'm alive. ^_^ I'm home now and feeling pretty good, if sore. Slowly but surely healing up. I'm off to nap now, didn't get much sleep in the hospital. I hope to have a new review up for everyone soon! Good night all, and good luck!

Jacen

4 comments:

Harri Conde said...

AAAAH!

Yay for life!

^_^

Get Well Soon!

Banshee said...

O_O

Holy shit, dude. Glad you're ok.

brutus said...

daaaaymmmmn. you forgot to mention the lack of pain killers last night :p

Oriphan said...

O.O
ow.
Hope you're feeling better and glad you're alright.